Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hello from the Blogging world

Jambo!

My name is Liz Ehrler and this is my first blog!

This year marks my Junior year in college and Sophomore year at UWSP in the BFA Acting program. Along with taking many theatre classes, I need to take some GEN Eds, Religion in Modern America being one of them. For this class, I get to blog about my discoveries, ideas, and questions of religion in America.



Before we get down and dirty, here are some facts about me:
  • I was raised in a city outside of Madison called Sun Prairie.
  • I have 2 older half brothers, an older sister, a younger sister, and a younger brother.
  • I've been doing theatre for the past 10 years of my life and have been involved in over 30 productions.
  • I'm a national semi-finalist in After Dinner Speaking in the Nation Forensics Association.
  • "Oh, and I also love cats. A lot. Meow Meow 

  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment